re: Microphone

Hello Gustavo,

Thanks responding but I don't understand how this will help. This program appears merely to record sound. It sounds as though it is just a high level program. I need my microphone to work with VOIP, that is my purpose. My microphone has not worked with Ekiga, Audicity or other programs I have tried. I don't understand how this will help. I was hoping to find out where to find drivers or how to adjust the OS.

Regards,
Daron.

-