Re: way to "duplicate" console contents to a file?

On Sunday 04 March 2007 18:02, Linda Walsh wrote:
> Is there a way to have my console messages duplicated and saved in a file?

Have you looked into using the serial console and some sort of secondary
server to capture its output? It could be easily logged and stored. Serial
consoles are started very early in the boot process so you would get almost
all kernel message just after the kernel is invoked. Its a popular kernel
hacker debugging method.

--
Thanks,

Eric