Virtual interfaces in IPv6 for routing.

Hi friends.

I have PCs with just one nic each one, and these PCs are working like routers
for my test-LAN (for my thesis); when have to route to different sub-nets I
use tunnels in IPv4 with OpenVpn to virtual-connect directly each router.

Now, I have to do the same thing but in IPv6. how do I make tunnels from IPv6
to other IPv6 address?

I try with modprobe ip6_tunnel and now I have one interface more:

# ip addr show
ip6tnl0: <NOARP> mtu 1460 qdisc noop
link/tunnel6 00:00.... brd 00:00....

Do you know how do I have to configure the tunnels?

Thanks

--

         Linux User Registered #232544
          Jabber : pepo@xxxxxxxxxxxx