Fedora5 Kernel Panic

Hi,

After I upgraded from Fedora4 to Fedora5 I ended up with kernel panic when
booting into it.

I had media checked all 5 CDs and all were OK.

Make a new install of Fedora5, same kernel panic on booting.

Google 'fedora5 kernel panic', lots of kernel panic problems with no solutions
offered.

I started Linux with RedHat 5.2 and upgraded all the way to Fedora5 which now
seems to be the end of my affiliation with this distro. Did not use it anyhow
anymore, just kept it more for nostalgic reasons.

This is meant as a warning to those planing to upgrade to Fedora5, just beware.

Did somebody say Bill Gates dos not have to worry about Linux?

Regards
--
Peter

-