Re: cannt open root device ?

Hi,

	I'm not sure but maby you don't have the correct modules to manage the
disk emulated by VMware in the initrd. I have a FC4 installed on a
vmware machine with SCSI disk and I need that initrd loads this modules
to wark fine: scsi_mod, sd_mod, mptbase, mptscsih, mptspi. Without this
modules the kernel can't manage the disk and it can't create the root
device to do the switchroot.

	I hope it can help you.

Good Luck!!

Juanjo