Coldfire, d9000e and patch RFC

Hi all,

some months ago i posted to these lists (net, m68k) a patch.

http://marc.info/?l=linux-m68k&m=129447772217552&w=2 <http://marc.info/?l=linux-m68k&m=129447772217552&w=2>

I did a small job to allow dm9000e to be used with a Coldfire processor, and for the functional point of view the patch works fine.

I never get the patch approved or a reply to this PATCH V.3 with the reason that explain why cannot be approved, but i am really interested that this job don't remain to me only, some other could need the ability to use the dm9000e chip, a quiet old but very cheap component, with Coldfire. The patch should probably be reworked in a different way, please let me know if i have to arrange the code in a different way, of if some other information are needed.

Regards,
Angelo Dureghello