Re: [conntrack_ftp] ftp _server_ behind dnat

Klaus Ethgen a écrit :

> Am Sa den 19. Feb 2011 um 17:35 schrieb Pascal Hambourg:
>
>> IME, nf_conntrack_ftp and nf_nat_ftp handle both passive and active
>> modes. Briefly looking at the code, I can see mentions of PASV (standard
>> passive), EPSV (extended passive), PORT (standard port) and EPRT
>> (extended port).
>
> True, it looks after PORT, EPRT, and in the reply for 227 and 229. But
> false (at I understand the code) it register only for active connections
> (coming from port 21 or any port that is configured by option, but that
> portlist is limited to 8 ports max).

Connections on port 21 are control connections. Port 21 is used neither
for active nor passive data connections.

> As I read the code there seems no way to find a PORT command in outgoing
> connections. But that has to be detected when DNAT is used.

What do you mean by "outgoing connections" ?
Besides, IIUC your problem seems to be with passive mode, but PORT is
used only for active mode.

>> Maybe the netfilter list is a better place to ask.
>
> Is there one? I just find this list and the -devel list but the later
> seems not the right place for this problem.

However I guess the netfilter developper mailing list at
netfilter-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is more appropriate to discuss about the
code.