Slow network print and tcp dup ack packets

Hi! I am writing Cups filter driver for printer Tysso PRP-085IIIT. This
printer worked perfectly when connected by usb or serial cable,
but when connected by ethernet cable it printed very slowly. For example,
printing of one page takes 30 minutes! :)

To exclude my code from this problem i run REDIR program on the Windows
computer and set Cups printer address
to this printer and the print test has successfully ended.

I ran WireShark and send some data to printer again and I received many TCP
DUP ACK packets in response.

And more, when i made dump by WireShark of the tcp stream in case of printing
with Windows, in these packets there were no TCP DUP ACK packets.

I tried different kernel versions and net.ipv4.tcp_congestion_control
algoritm, but had no results :(

I am stuck :( How can I override this network problem?

P.S.
printer address is 172.16.11.99

http://www.kaa.org.ua/prp085iiit_linux.dump
http://www.kaa.org.ua/prp085iiit_win.dump