RE: In Kernel Traffic Control

Could your kernel module not just register its own qdisc? Why do you need to modify anything in sch_api.c for that? If your module had its own qdisc then you just need to configure devices to pass traffic through that qdisc (using tc), same as if your where using, for example, the htb qdisc. I would never use rtnetlink for in kernel networking.

Anna