Chelsio Scatter Gatter I/O

Dear All

I'm trying to implement a simple protocol that transports raw data
over ethernet frames. I want to use the scatter/gatter option of my
cards both at sender and receiver part. I'm using Chelsio S310E-CX
cards ( cxgb3 driver). When I register new protocol handler (
dev_add_pack) the recv function is called with a pointer to the
received skb, but there is no way to pass pointer, where the data
should be stored - so there is no way of scatter gatter receive. I
think that the card initializes own receive rings - should I check the
code and eventually initialize the rings with my own skb's with
fragments pointing to the place where I want the data ? Any design
Idea or code snipet would be appreciated ( Chelsio is not providing
any documentation for the cards)

Best regards
Ivan
-