IPSec and EAGAIN issue when natting takes place

Hi All,
I am trying to use IP security using IPSec.
racoon is used as a daemon.

I have configured the psk.txt , setkey.conf, remote.conf files as
required and able to ping from client to server and vice versa. The
ping goes in ESP packet, which shows that IPSec configuration is
working fine.

socket is non-blocking:
---------------------------------
When I try this with my udp client-server, the client sends the ESP
packet but the server returns -1 from recvfrom function call. It sets
the errno to EAGAIN but the data buffer contains the actual data sent
from client.  ip and port of remote socket returned are zero
(0.0.0.0:0).

socket is blocking:
If the socket in server is set to blocking, the select() call never returns.

what could be the issue, please suggest a solution for it.
I am running 2.6 kernel.

--
Thanks
Pankaj Jain