Re[2]: UDP/IP via Ethernet in real time (config-preempt patch)

Hi,

I had a short look at the netconsole.txt and the correspondent code.
It seems to be based on netpoll. This looks quite interesting for my needs.
However, it seems to be only accessible from kernel space and not
from user space.
I want to run a real time application in user space and do the UDP accesses
from there.
Is this somehow possible with the netpoll code? I did not see a callable interface
from user space side.

Thanks for any feedback on this topic.

Regards

Mathias

--
Mathias Koehrer
mathias_koehrer@xxxxxxxx

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT JETZT bei Arcor: günstig
und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket für clevere Doppel-Sparer,
nur  39,85 ?  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2
-