Re: [BUG] Conntrack SIP Problem

As far as I can see -stable and -rc do not work in the described case. The problem is that the sdp session that carries the audio stream is NATed just like the SIP-control stream. This is ok when the SIP server has the same IP as the server that handles the sdp session, but when the IPs differ, packets that are destined for the sdp server are sent to the SIP server instead when going through NAT.