Re: prism54: WPA/RSN support for fullmac cards

> It looks like you've tried your luck with the unmodified kernel driver, right?

Yes, I did not modify to driver, I used the one provided with kernel-2.6.20

> Here is an older driver (updated, compiled & tested with 2.6.21-rc5 (actually,
> it's an older wireless-dev git) and a Makefile to build it outside of the kernel tree).
> Unfortunatly, It can a while until you get an connection. (So, please wait about 5 mins)

I compiled the driver and tested it with kernel-2.6.21.2 and
kernel-2.6.21-rc6-g5363171f
I've attached the logfile from wpa_supplicant and iwevent, and an iwevent output
when using p54 (SOFTMAC driver) as reference, too. The logfiles show only a
short time, but I did some further test (one about 10mins) with the same output,
too. But I did never get a connection, for this Mail I'm using the p54 one...

> untar it, run make and insmod prism54.ko (don't use modprobe, or you may end up
> with the wrong kernel module). Also, please check your wpa_supplicant.conf too,
> you must enable ONLY TKIP (for group & pairwise) and nothing else!

I attached the wpa_supplicant.conf, too. (I think the options "ssid, key_mgmt,
proto and psk" must be set, too don't they?)

If there are important infos missing or if I could test something new, let me
know, I'm still looking forward to get the prism54 one working, too ;-)

Regards Stefan

-