getting across NAT box from two levels inside

Hi all,
i had a question about setting up my routing tables to
connect outside a nat box. The problem is i don't have
root passwd for the nat box.

WindowsDesktop ----- Linux NAT

The nat box is configured so that i can access the
internet fine from the windows desktop.

Now i have usb bluetooth interface on desktop talking
to a bluetooth enabled ipaq on Familiar linux. How can
talk to the internet outside from my ipaq without
having to change anything on my linux NAT box, to
which i dont have administrative privileges?

10.0.0.1 -------- 169.254.209.198
Ipaq     Bluetooth  WindowsDesktoP
                         |192.168.1.17
                         |Ethernet
                         |
                         |192.168.1.1
                       Linux NAT
                         |Outside internet

I have the routing tables setup at the Ipaq and
Desktop so that they can ping each other(these two
machines are under my control). The desktop can ping
outside through the NAT box. But the ipaq can't ping
outside, i believe because the NAT box does not have a
route to the 10.x.x.x network of the ipaq. So
something like ip masquerading may have to be done on
the windows machine i guess. Are my assumptions of
what is happening correct? Is there a simple way to
get over this using some trick using the fact that the
inside machines are under my command? I 'could' ask
someone to set the required route for me at the NAT
box, but i wouldnt want to do it unless i have to.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Vinod