Removing TCP option

I'm sorry if this is duplicate.

I'm writing a program that requires to connect to an specific H/W
device over TCP with Modbus. Th eproblem I have is that the device
doesn't recognize my commands. I captured the packets with ethereal and
compared them with the packet sent by the device provide windows
application and they are almost identical except one diffrence. In my
packets, the TCP contains options and therefore the TCP header size is
32. On their program, TCP headers does not have options and the header
size is 20.

With this, my speculation is that the device can not handle TCP options
(perhaps the header size is hardcoded rather than reading it from the
header). So I'm stuck. My question is, is there any way I can configure
my sockets to ignore TCP options. Basically, I want the TCP headers not
to include any options to keep the header size exactly 20.

Thanks all,
barzia
-