Documentation for structure/code changes between 2.4 and 2.5/2.6

Hi there,

I am working on an experimental protocol layered on top of IP as part
of a research project.

The project has a body of code that works on 2.4.x and I am migrating
this to 2.6.x

As part of this I have found (as you are all probably aware) that the
structures such as sock, socket have changed substantially and others
such as tp_pinfo have gone altogether.

I am wondering whether there is documentation to describe all these
changes in one concise place? I have done a fair bit of hunting around
to try and find this but haven't found it - partially related to the
fact that sock and socket are very commonly used (although I got
virtually nothing when searching on tp_pinfo).

If there isn't that is cool as I am quite capable of reading all the
source code and doing it myself. If that is the case then would people
be interested in me posting a webpage listing these changes?

If there is I would love to hear about it as it would save me lots of time...

Regards,

Ian McDonald
-