From: Neil Horman [mailto:nhorman@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 9:10 PM
To: maxim@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: linux-net@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: tftp question

Maxim wrote:

Hi!
I'm writing my first Linux program that should connect via tftp connection to server and get some file. I'm trying to find documentation on tftp API that I can use. I need it as simple as possible. Could anybody to help me with it? Does anybody has example

of

such code?

Thanks for help, MaxUs -------------------------------- KTec Systems Development Ltd. maxim@xxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 148-959-673

-
: send the line "unsubscribe linux-net" in the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

Well, TFTP is defined completely in RFC 783 (http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc783.html). That should get you started. If

you need references, just about any linux distro has a tftp client that will provide examples for you.

HTH
Neil

 *Neil Horman
 *Software Engineer