Re: Very slow change of IP in kernel (slow socket?).

Seems long, but have you condered other possible delays, like ARP,
routing daemons, etc. BTW, I don't quite understand what you mean by
changing IPs, because "ip route add" adds routes, not IPs. Presumably
you're using an unbound UDP socket. You need to be a bit clearer about
what you're actually trying to do...

Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog@xxxxxxxxx>   http://svana.org/kleptog/