Re: Massive SendTo

thanks for bringing me the bad news :)

what i described is actually half of the problem.

a small history lesson:
i had a sending application that send to multiple destinations udp
packets.
due to timing accuracy request I've added packet timing sending based
on /dev/rtc.
now what happens is that I'm sending small packets (1.5k) very
frequently to each destination and i have many destinations with
different content to send.

The long term solution is moving to kernel space almost completely.

for now i need a solution to do one of the following:
- batch sendto that performs sendto to different destinations different
contents.
- sendto that receives big data chunk and cut it to pieces and send it
with the accuracy i need.
- somehow using sendfile and somehow have accuracy in sending.

what do you say?