Re: QoS kernel crashes

* David S. Miller schrieb am 25.08.04 um 12:17 Uhr:
> Known problem, see linux-kernel archive for multiple postings
> of the fix patch, it's also in current 2.6.9 testing.

Thanks for all your replies. However, I do not want to migrate to
2.6.9-rc1, as some suggested. I do not run a plain, unpatched kernel,
and 2.6.9-rc1 would break those patches. So I think just fixing the
kernel with this patch from linux-kernel would be the best solution.
I did not find it earlier, having only the web interface of the linux-
kernel archive at my disposal. I searched for a possible patch even
before I posted my crash output here, and even before I mailed Devik
about this, because I do not want to cause others work just because
I did not google properly.

However, after reading a big heap of mail from the lkml archive, I
am just now compiling a fresh kernel. If the problem persists, I
will hassle you again in half an hour. If not, thanks again!
-