qdisc visualisation tool

I work in THALES on the implementation of qos on linux embedded routers. I needed a tool to qualify the qdiscs implemented in the linux kernel. As I have not found it, I made one based on tcl-tk. It gives a real time visualisation of all the parameters of the queues, (enqueues dequeues drops and time duration in queue) with tcl-tk plots refreshed every second. The implementation is based on a slight modification of the leaf qdisc used, (red qdisc in my case), a module in the kernel (based on a character driver) that communicates all the results every second to the user world, a daemon server in user space that receives the results and communicates them to the end client through a tcp socket. The end client is an association of C and TCL-TK software. This permits a remote visualisation of an embedded system's qdisc. I would like to participate to the linux community, and give what I can, How do I proceed? Note: I have only tried HTB so far, but I will try HFSC soon. Mail: vincent-perrier@club-internet.fr ~

-