skb data uncacheable ??

Hi,
	I was wondering why we do not have a provision for making the skb->data
point to uncacheable memory, something like alloc_skb_noncacheable(),
which allocates skbuffs from a pool of uncacheable memory.
This might be useful for smart devices that do the checksum validation in
h/w and thus do not ask for the stack to touch the data part of received
packets. This data part is touched just once when it is copied to user
buffers. Why pollute the CPU cache with data which is accessed just once ?

If something similar to this is already there, pls let me know.

Thanx,
tomar

PS: Pls CC to my email-id.

-- You have moved the mouse. Windows must be restarted for the
   changes to take effect.

-