Re: Comprehensive MS Outl

Originally to: All

SpamLover wrote:
> I WOULD BE QUITE HAPPY IF SOMEONE
> COULD POINT ME TO A BETTER GUIDE THAN THIS:
>
> http://webfools.net/filippo/Outlook-Evolution-Migration-HOWTO.html
>
> If you want to migrate to Linux from Windows,
> one of the worst chores is moving your contacts and message
> base out of Outlook and into a Linux-based application.
>
> I wrote this howto, which UNFORTUNATELY
> is by far the most complete and detailed I have seen so far.

Naturaly for yoy what you wrote is the best for you, as you have it
custom made for yourself. :-)

I would change the layout and use links to the parts 1, 2 and 3 and I
would use something like http://www.zapyon.de/spam-me-not/index.html for
the emailadress, so it is still clickable, yet not detectable for
harvesters.

You also might want to take a look at
http://www.kbst.bund.de/Anlage303807/pdf_datei.pdf

It is not as much about the technical change as it is about the
process inside a company (or official insitute)

--
houghi
> How to ask questions on Usenet :
				http://www.houghi.org/question
Take a look and pass the word.
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXPost V1.14 at BBSWORLD * Info@bbsworld.com

---
 * RIMEGate(tm)V10.2áÿ* RelayNet(tm) NNTP Gateway * MoonDog BBS
 * RgateImp.MoonDog.BBS at 11/29/03 8:28:02 PM
(PCBGate): RelayNet þ MoonDog BBS Brooklyn, NY (900:100/50)

-