IPX TUNNELING

Hi
I am trying to tunnel ipx packets over udp from one network to another using 2
linux servers running tipxd(i also tried ipxtund with no luck(i followed the
examples (client/server)).First of all i need to enable ipx in the networking
options of the kernel right?I set the server wich sends the ipx packets with the
CTCT  connect option in the configuration and with CTCT  accept to the client.
Does anyone knows why i am not getting any results?I am trying to make visible
dedicated servers from one network to another running CounterStrike(i hate this
game)
Tipxd is an old piece of software and i was wondering it it works with 2.4
kernels, to be honest i am wondering if it works at all.
Anyway i would be happy if someone has to suggest a better software for this or
help with tipxd or ipxtund.
Thanx alot
-