Re: New IPv6 Draft Implementation

Great!. I am doing the kernel piece right now for supporting IPv6 MIBs.

There are total of 11 tables in IPv6 MIBs. I will work on the kernel patch
for supporting ipv6InterfaceTable, ipAddressTable(IPv6) and
ipAddressPrefixTable(IPv6 only) first, then inetIcmpTable(ICMPv6),
inetIcmpMsgTable (ICMPv6) ipv6RouterAdverTable and ipIfStatsTable(IPv6
only). There are no much kernel work on ipSystemStatsTable,
InetNetToMediaTable and ipDefaultRouterTable, which are already supported
in current kernel.  I won't do any work on ipv6ScopeZoneIndexTable, this
table has dependency on IPv6 Scoped Address Architecture draft.

Hope more people are interested in IPv6 MIBs work, and join the SNMP user
level development.

Thanks
Shirley Ma
IBM Linux Technology Center