Problems with Cisco Aironet 350 on Arcom SBC-GX1

I'm seeing some problems using an Aironet 350 PCMCIA card on an Arcom
SBC-GX1 board (Using a Cyrix Geode processor, roughly x86-ish)

Aironet firmware version: 4.25.30
Linux kernel version: 2.4.21
WEP enabled

When the machine is pinged from windows (using "ping -t -l 65500 hostip -w
10"), after about 15 minutes it stops responding to pings and outputs "airo:
BAP setup error too many retries" to the console.

A possibly related (and, in my eyes, more serious) problem is that when the
machine is ping flooded from linux (ie, ping -f hostip), after about 6 MB of
data goes through the interface it stops responding to pings. Taking the
interface down, and then up again allows another 6 MB to go through. This
problem also occurs with standard TCP/IP data. (The test case was "ssh
hostip cat /dev/zero > /dev/null", which killed the connection in a few
seconds)

These problems are not observed when using the PCI PCMCIA adapter card. The
config.opts I'm using is slightly suspect, there was a bit of guesswork
involved in piecing it together, so it's possible that's causing the
problems. For the moment I'm going to try the offical linux cisco drivers to
see if the exhibit the same issues.

If this isn't the correct list, I apologize, and would benefit from someone
pointing me to a better one. As well, if there are any  pertinent details
I've ommited, let me know.

Daniel Merritt

-