Linux Aironet PCMCIA driver orphaned?

Hi,

this might be the wrong mailing list, but I didn't
find any better.

I've reported a severe bug in the driver of the
Aironet 340 PCMCIA drivers which causes the
network drivers and the keyboard to freeze every
few minutes some months ago, and other have reported
the same bug, so it is a common problem and not specific
to my system.

Unfortunately, the maintainers of the driver seem to have
abandoned from the driver, it appears to be orphaned, nobody
cares about reported bugs.

Therefore I'd suggest to find a new maintainer or at least to
remove the non-working driver from the kernel.

regards
Hadmut

-