query regarding PIM-SM

Hi,
I am trying to test PIM-SM and am facing a problem. My
test scenario is as follows --

Host --- PIM-SM enabled --- CISCO PIM-SM ---
Multimedia
           router #1         router #2         Source
(H1)     (R1)     (R2)    (R3)      (R4)    (S1)

The IP Addresses assigned for the various interfaces
are :-
H1 --- 150.150.60.2
R1 --- 150.150.60.1
R2 --- 150.150.50.2
R3 --- 150.150.50.1
R4 --- 100.100.40.1
S1 --- 100.100.40.2

PIM-SM is enabled on both the interfaces of each
router. Interface R3 on the CISCO router is the
Candidate RP and Candidate BSR.

I do the following steps --
1)I send an IGMP report from the host for the
multicast group of the server. The Group address gets
registered on the router #1 and it sends  a PIM JP
message to the Cisco router which is the RP.
I check the /proc/net/ip_mr_cache on #1 and it
contains only one entry.
Group Address, Outgoing Interface for host are
registered correctly and origin is 0.

2) The Cisco router then sends the UDP data to the
router #1 and I check /proc/net/ip_mr_cache on #1
again.. This time there are 2 entries --
Entry one as registered above is updated with the
incoming interface of the data/source and there is one
more entry which contains the source address, group
address and "-1" as the incoming interface. The
traffic is not transmitted to the host.

My understanding is that entry in step 1 should get
updated with the source and incoming interface on
receipt of traffic.

Can someone please tell me where the problem lies or
whether there is some error in the above
configuration??

thanks!
Amit