Re: BUG: Massive performance drop in routing throughput with 2.4.21

	Hello Chris ,  Moved to netdev & linux-net for appropriate
	coverage .  I have been following this thread on all lists as
	it directly effects my 'host' system .  I for one have not seen
	ANY request for further information from Dave or anybody concering
	this problem .  If you will look at my orignal post (sent to
	kernel first then to netdev & linux-net) you'll find there is
	quite a bit of material .  Whether it is necessary or not is yet
	to be seen .  To date only yourself ,  Stephan &  Dave have made
	comments on this post in any manner .  None to my knowledge have
	requested further info's .  Twyl ,  JimL