Re: Re:2.4.20 and user space ICMP REDIRECT

Thanks for the reply - I'll cc the list because I thought of adding this after
I sent it .. no, I've been running as root, so its not a permissions problem,
that I can see.  I think if I hadn't have been running as root then the
spoofed icmp echo would have failed too ...

Thanks for the contrib though (I'd call me stupid if that was the
problem ;-)