HELP. multicast routing

Hello everybody,

I've got a problem with multicast packets routing within global and local
networks.
I'm stuck and don't know what to do. Here is the deal:

I'm writing a version of DIPC suitable for an application I'm designing.
I've got daemon that sends and receives multicast packets subscribed to
239.200.0.1 multicast address.
The same daemon is running on several computer nodes connected to a global
net 10.100.0.0. Everything is perfect, daemons send and receive packets
without any problem.
Now, one of my nodes has second Ethernet card 'eth1' that connected to a
private net 192.168.0.0. Private net node connected to this 'computer hub'
is running my daemon also but it doesn't get any
multicast messages. I did some experiments but nothing worked. If I
disconnect global network Ethernet card 'eth0', kernel sends multicast
packets to the private network. But with both cards active
only the global network Ethernet card 'consumes' multicast packets. Here is
what I tried to do to fix my problem:
1. Enabled IP forwarding
2. Enabled and configured IP masquerading to forward packets for a local
network
3. Enabled multicast routing in the kernel
4. Configured routes to route 239.200.0.0 network for each Ethernet card
5. Configured server side to enable IP forwarding for 192.168.0.0 network (I
am able to go to global network from any computer connected to a private
192.168.0.0 net)
6. Enable routing for 239.200.0.0 network from clients side (private net)

None of the described above worked. Could you give me some advise, please.
Maybe I missed something.

Here is some information about system:
- Intel compatible P4 computer nodes running Linux kernel 2.4.7-10 (Red Hat
7.2)
- All Ethernet cards support multicasting.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Konstantyn

-