RE: Complete TCP offload (or it's likeness)...

> This is a FACT.  Therefore, the situation isn't quite so utopian like
> you describe it.  TOE, how companies want to do it now, is incompatible
> wholly with open source.

Yes, you are right. So two ways are: either the TOE industry needs some
education, or we need to sit down and think about how to do it. The goal
again, is to come up with optimal solutions (from engineering standpoint),
the constraints of this optimization problem being all the business matters
(very non-linear constraints :) ). But i believe there must be a way.

Jordi