Re: QoS on incoming traffic ?

Yes. I also think that there is no way to shape incoming traffic on
Linux. But it is possible to do policing (dropping traffic that exceeds
certain limit) on incoming traffic. This can be done using either
ingress qdisc or the iptables limit module.

Recently we released a patch against 2.4.x kernels that can be used to
prioritize incoming connection requests on a socket.
You can find more information on this patch at
	http://oss.software.ibm.com/qos

Thanks
Sridhar

-