Re: maximum sockets

Hi,
Now that I did this (ulimit -a) thing, I have a new
problem... when I am trying to select on more than
1200 file descriptors (in the select system call), I
get a bad filedescriptor error... but when I do a
fstat on each filedescriptor I sent into select (using
FD_SET), I dont see that any filedescriptor is bad...
and from there, select just gets wegded...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks