Re: listen() backlog

If 128 is good enough for complete connection queue length,  what is a
reasonable value
for incomplete connection queue length(tcp_max_syn_backlog)?
May i know what is it set to when TUX  broke the world record?

Are there any other configurable parameters that can be changed to support
maximum connections/sec

Thanks
Sridhar

"David S. Miller" <davem@redhat.com> on 04/16/2001 03:21:33 PM