rgarding netlink socket

hi,

    when we send a netlink message to the user land from kernel land .
    we fill the skb and call  netlink_unicast with the pid as the user
    process pid.

    which checks for the socket of that pid in the nl table and place the
    skb in the receve queue of that socket .

    when we call the recevmsg from the user land by passing the descripter
    which in thern calls the netlink_recvmsg which retrives the skb from the
    recev queue of the socket and pass on to the corresponding function.

    my question is this flow ok are not.

    please reply soon....

  thanks,
  praveen.