netlink kernel to user interface

Hi,

    I used netlinksockets for kernel to user communication (the family is NETLINK_ROTE )and when sending the message from user to kernel
the netlink_unicast function calls the correponding recev function to dequeue the
    skb from the sockets recev queue and whick in tern calls the corresponding do it function.the path is clear from user to kernel.

    when sending message from the kerenl land to user land we place the skb
    in the revev queue by using the netlink_unicast which again calls the
    corresponding revev function.Then how can we get the message passed from
    the kernel to user land.

   1. How can we get the message passed from the kernel to usar land ?
   2. In user land what call we should use to get the message?

   is there any other call in netlinks to do it.

   please reply soon,

   thanks,
   prvaeen

-