Regarding floating point,exponential and power calcualtion in kernel.

Hi,

My name is chandra. I have a problem in calculation of exponential and
power functions inside the kernel, because #include<math.h> is not
supported in kernel space, so I cannot use the standard built in library
functions pow() and exp(). So can you people help in how to overcome this
problem. Please send a source code to calculate exponential and power, so
that I can use it in kernel land.

Also what about floating point calculations, How to overcome this in
kernel???

Also qsort is not supported in kernel, Is there any method to sort
integers in kernel???

Regards,
Chandra

-