packet path ?

Hi
	Thanks in advance for all the help.

I am trying to locate the networkin code in linux kernel where the
decision is made that the IP packet is to be forwarded to some output
interface or it is destined for this host.

In net/ipv4/route.c I am able to locate the place where dst.input is set
to ip_forward. So this is the funcion that is called if the packet is
forwarded. But which function is called if the packet is destined for this
host ? What is dst.output for?

Besides this where in the routing table, the metric for the destination
network, is maintained? This is assuming that multiple routing protocols
are running on linux box and routing table is being updated by them.

Thanks once again.

Manoj Sontakke

-