Error message with Bind9

Recently I upgraded to BIND9 (like probably 1/2 the populartion, the other
went to 8.2.3). Anyway, everything seems to work fine except for a series of
error messages I receive every hour or so.

/usr/local/bind9/sbin/named[4570]: notify failed: not authoritative for
notify zone (REFUSED)

Now, I can guess that this would mean that some zone couldn't send out (or
receive) notify requests because named doesn't think I'm authoritative....
right?

Well, I am. All my zones are correctly written and jive with the root
servers information (primary and secondary DNS servers). Since I have about
10 zones right now, I don't know how to determine which one is causing the
message (wouldn't it be nice to say so in the error message!).

Can anyone give me some insight into this? I did some testing by adding some
fake hosts to my zone and seeing if they propigated correctly to my
secondary server, they did. So I'm rather at a loss here.

Any help/suggestions/links or pointers? Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------- nicholas j leon
 [personal web] http://nicholasjleon.com
 [email       ] sig@nicholasjleon.com
 [work        ] Eagle Design & Management
 [work web    ] http://www.aerie.com
 [work email  ] nicholas@aerie.com
 [pgp         ] http://nicholasjleon.com/plan.txt
 [top secret
  messenger   ] http://nicholasjleon.com/mypublic.tsm
Proud resident of Greensboro, NC                          simplicity