From: Yury Shramko [mailto:linux@spylog.net]
Sent: vrijdag 24 november 2000 12:26
To: linux-net@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Problem with NAT.

Hi all,

 Standart configuration work well (from internal to Internet and back).
But when I try work with host in internal zone through external address
I fail (only ping working). As I undestand this take place becose in
this
case NAT make convertion only dst address and not convert src (but for
me
need make convert on both dst and src).

 For simple case I can make and almost all will be work but for
complicate
case I fail correctly desigion all routes.

 I can write more detaled shema of all my tests.

 Please help me .
Sincerely your's Yury Shramko  yshr@spylog.com (linux@spylog.com)

-
-