VPN Masquerade

Hi all,

I would like to know if you can help me with any idea/s to solve the
following problem:
	I have two offices of the same company wich I have to connect one
another. Each one of these offices has a permanent connection to the
internet. Basically, the idea is that the network of these two offices
should be visible from one another, in such a way that certain
tasks(centralized backups, file copying, remote access, use of a software
wich will be installed in a server in one of the offices) can be performed.
	I had thought about a VPN Network-To-Network. I checked the Linux
"VPN Masquerade Howto", but I'm still not sure if it suits my needs
completely.
	What do you think? What do you suggest?

Thanks and Regards,

Andres Segovia