Re: IP Address Access

Tom,

I don't think that you can do that with /etc/hosts.  It just searches
sequentially and the first it matches would be returned.  I think the
Java call InetAddress::getAllByName() would apply to a DNS entry
for a virtual host name that would map to multiple IP addresses.
I haven't setup a DNS before but I'm sure the HOW-TO's should be clear
on that.

Hope this helps,
Tuan