Re: Forced Routing?

I begin to think that maybe instead of a hub you should have a router for
your networkand have all the servers plugged into it and restrict it from
forwarding packets from one machine to the other. Now I am not very
knowledgeable in this so I guess the gurus here can say more on this
issue.

 Noah
ksemat@eahd.or.ug

-