Re: help!!!

On 20 Jul 00 at 5:40, abhishek karnik wrote:

>             We are final year engg. students
> DESPERATELY  in search of a NETWORKING PROJECT IN
> LINUX
>             If any of you guys have any good ideas in
> mind please do let us know  FAST!!!!!!!!!!

What about fixing (rewriting) SPX implementation and doing
SPXII implementation. Jeff Merkey from timpanogas.com said
that after they finish nwfs he can look into it, but I'm
sure that he'll accept your help / taking over project...

If you want small project, look over IPX implementation and
make it able to run without helding big kernel lock. It should
be one week project...

Anybody else wants more projects? Just ask me, I have couple of
ideas in IPX/SPX/NCP area... (also in other, non-networking
areas ;-) )
                                    Best regards,
                                        Petr Vandrovec
                                        vandrove@vc.cvut.cz