Re: a vir for w9x (I think)

Frankly, I use both MS, Linux, and Solaris....

This is not a matter of Microsoft vs. others (Frankly, Outlook 5.01 was
released which includes patches against the viruses), it was posted because
of the fact that these viruses are plainly a annoyance.  It's also not about
filtering the viruses on the linux-net mailing list.  There are millions of
people out there who firstly, use mail servers other than vger.rutgers.edu
(youre not the only SMTP on the Internet), secondly, there are also billions
of people, who unfortunately use MS software.

Your response to my post was childish.  The linux-net mailing list (hence,
any mailing list), are there to provide support most of the time.  The
filter provided support for people like me and others, who are fed up with
users complaining about the viruses, and offices getting affected by these
viruses.  If you are to ignorant to see further than this mailing list,
please open your eyes and wake up.  If you are really so worried about the
bandwidth, just how much bandwidth did you not allready waist, flamming and
complaining to other people about my post.  Not even taking into
consideration that email is relatively small.

I have not been infected by a virus in over 10 years, and I plan on keeping
that track record.  Unfortunately, I can't speak for everyone else, neither
can you.  Your "flame" in response to my post is childish, and selfish of
you.

Regards
Chris Knipe
Cell: (083) 430-8151
Natural ability without education has more often attained to glory and
virtue, than education without natural ability at all.