Re: Hardware selection for a Linux based ISP

Hi Gregory...

I checked with the MS web site... There are 2 main problems...

Firstly, MS's kerberos implementation is for Win2K only - I need a solution
for NT 4.0 (Especially in regards to IIS).
Secondly, the only place where I can get the software, seems to be in the
win2k resource kit, which also is not very usefull...

So I guess my search for a solution continues :(

Regards
Chris Knipe
Cell: (083) 430-8151
Natural ability without education has more often attained to glory and
virtue, than education without natural ability at all.