Re: can't contact router

You were right.  There was no route to the router. I added
/sbin/route add -host 207.234.111.65 dev eth0.

I still am not able to ping the gateway from the debian linux box, although
I can from a windows one, so have decided to do another debian 2.2
installation on yet another box, so I can know what has been done from the
beginning.  In the meantime, I'll read up on the various man pages and get a
better grasp on what I'm doing.  Thanks again for the help.

Jake