Re: Differentiated Services for Linux

Hello...
Did you do performance analisys of your experiment  ?.
I got performance analisys docs. in previous email, but it's done for
FreeBSD (it's done by Kenjiro, if I'm not mistake). I want to know, what
will happen to router (that using Differentiated services), if there is
many concurent connection. how many delay, latency, etc. If you had done
preformance analisys, would you
send me copy one ?. Thanks very much.

Johan

-